DOMES AT AUCTION
Buying Domes at Auction
Many importers are dumping subgrade domes through the auction system all over Australia. They are on, online auctions and as soon as the reserve is met, they are knocked down and you don’t find, let alone know the seller.
A Good Dome from a Reputable Supplier
- Comes from a supplier you can know and trust, with stock in a premises.
- Normally has galvanized trusses, not NiCad coated steel.
- Has 7 arches in small domes.
- Has double chord trusses in wider domes.
- Has a 610gsm PVC cover, not 300gsm or less.
- Has back frame and cover included.
- Has metric dimensions not imperial dimensions.
“Price is what you pay, value is what you get”
By all means check prices, there is competition in the market place, but buy from someone you can find, can know and can trust.
21 June 2017