DCG Subcontractors Policy
Damien Cole Group has employed subcontractors for more than 52 years.
Our business model and philosophy dictates that our contractors must earn enough, to enable them to perform to levels which we demand.
- buy new equipment and keep it clean at all times,
- wear clean corporate uniforms,
- are clean, tidy, disciplined people and must show it,
- show respect to our admin and workshop staff,
- show respect to the company,
- show respect to our client base and to all road users,
- run their businesses in a disciplined way,
- respect the law and act accordingly,
- comply to corporate law and taxation law,
- and adopt the DCG culture which is about quality, discipline, performance and constantly improving standards.
We truly believe the best people to sell our service are those delivering it. We believe that ordinary working people who do the work know how to do the job, better than any others.
For all of the above reasons, you will understand that our selection process is very thorough and methodical and takes time.
With this document comes:
- Mission Statement
- People Policy
- Core Values
- Employee Policy
- Business and Its Beliefs
- Business in 21st Century